Today, Walt Disney Animation Studios has announced the title and concept behind their latest short film. Due to show in front of the upcoming action-packed animated feature film Big Hero Six, “Feast” is the story of one man’s love life as seen through the eyes of his best friend and dog, Winston, and revealed bite by bite through the meals they share. Directed by first-time director Patrick Osborne (head of animation, Paperman), Feast will make its world premiere at the Annecy International Animated Film Festival on June 10, 2014, before heading to theatres everywhere on November 7, 2014.
//ooc. This is what I do when I’m procrastinating on drafts.
OK…so at sushi places, you can get edamame. Edamame are cooked, salted soybean pods. This dish is called “edamame.” We didn’t have a word for it in English so we use the Japanese word. The beans, however, we have a word for…they are soybeans. We call them soybeans.
Something sinister happened a…
The truly funny thing about this situation is the redundancy of the waiter saying ‘edamame beans’ when the word edamame already contains the word mame which literally means ‘bean.’
It’s like saying soybean beans.
I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
✿ EEVEELUTION GIVEAWAY ✿
Hello. I reached my follower goal and I wanted to thank my followers by doing a giveaway for them. I’ve been thinking about doing a pokemon-themed giveaway for a long time so here we go.✿ Prizes
- A brand new eevee 3DS XL.
- An eeveelution keychain ( any eeveelution of your choice ).✿ Rules
- Must be following me. I only post pokemon.
- Only reblogs count, liking can be used for bookmark purposes.
- No giveaway blogs or inactive sideblogs, please.
- You must be willing to give out your address so it can be shipped directly to you.
- If you are under the age of 18 and you win the prize, please make sure you have parental consent before I ship it.
- This is international.
- Winners will be chosen by a random generator, if you do not respond within 48 hours it goes to the next one in line.
- If this reaches 2k notes I’ll toss in a game with it. Any game of your choice.✿ Disclaimer ;
This giveaway is not being provided to you, sponsored, nor endorsed by Tumblr or Nintendo. Please understand, thank you.
It ends May 12th. Good luck.
Shout out to my cousin Takeshi holy crap I love you for paying for this giveaway woah and thanks for Mars for agreeing to pay for the Pikachu keychain and both X and Y holy whippersnappers I’m so excited holy I hope my followers are excited as I am wtf I can’t even comprehend how happy it makes me to make someone in this world happier than I am okay I’m done rambling now on to the rules and SUCH.
- must follow me and my bro mars because he’s chipping in a lot.
- reblog this post as many times as you want, more reblogs = more chances to win just to clarify. a like counts as one entry too.
- if youre not 18 or older please get your parents permission.
- organized by random.org and if the winner doesn’t answer their ask box in 48 hours a new winner will appear.
- itll be directly shipped to your house the package will start with the name “takeshi” followed by his last name and an address from japan.
- you get both x and y versions woo.
- a cute pikachu keychain comes with it.
that’s it! giveaway ends june 4th good luck
Turn on the app If you feel unsafe hold your finger on the screen. Once arrived to a safe location, enter your code. If your finger leaves the screen without entering the code law enforcement is notified and your location is tracked through your phone.
reblogging bc this seems really useful
This could be extremely useful!
this is actually a cool app for something who walks home from the bus stop at night and is seconds to shitting her pants whenever a car slowly drives by her
Very important everyone
This really is great
IMAGINE BIOLUMINESCENT MERMAIDS
IMAGINE MERMAIDS WITH SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER ANIMALS
IMAGINE WHALE SIZED MERMAIDS IN THE ARCTIC CIRCLE
IMAGINE TINY TROPICAL SEAHORSE MERMAIDS
IMAGINE MERMAIDS WITH SCALES ALL OVER THEIR BODIES
IMAGINE SHARK MERMAIDS HUNTING WITH ACTUAL SHARKS
IMAGINE MERMAIDS THAT USE THEIR COLOR/TEXTURE FOR CAMOUFLAGE
IMAGINE JELLYFISH MERMAIDS
IMAGINE A SPERM WHALE MERMAID FIGHTING A GIANT SQUID MERMAID
GIVEAWAY - Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier: The Art of the Movie (Hardback/Slipcase)
I am giving away a copy of Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier: The Art of the Movie!! As The Winter Soldier is easily my favorite Marvel film to date, I pre-ordered this book without a second thought. Then I said to myself, “Why not give away another copy as thanks for reaching 16,500 followers?” And here we are.
The description of this product (as found on Amazon):
Continuing their popular ART OF series of movie tie-in books, Marvel presents its latest blockbuster achievement! Featuring exclusive concept artwork, behind-the-scenes photographs, production stills, and in-depth interviews with the cast and crew, THE ART OF CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER is a deluxe 232-page keepsake volume that provides an insider’s look into the making of the highly-anticipated film directed by Joe and Anthony Russo, and starring Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders and Sebastian Stan!
What must one do in order to enter this giveaway, you ask? The rules/guidelines are as follows:
- You may like this post once and reblog it twice.
- You do not have to be following me, but I would appreciate it if you checked out my icky blog. I post a lot of video games and superheroes/supervillains/brain-washed-best-friends-turned-assassins. And cry. That’s it. That’s my life.
- No giveaway blogs.
- Must be comfortable with giving me your address as this item will be mailed directly to you.
- I will ship nearly anywhere. Even if you live on Asgard, I’ll find a way to get this to you.
- Giveaway will end on April 20th, yo!
- Will be using a Random Number Generator to select the winner.
- In case you are skeptical, here’s proof I have two copies pre-ordered.
- You may also read a stellar review on this artbook (via parkablogs) right here.
If you have any questions, you can find me here or on Twitter (I am more likely to respond via Twitter as the messaging system on Tumblr is a tad wonky). Good luck and don’t forget to cry about Bucky Barnes!